Paranoia: Stuff 2 The Gray Subnets
THE GRAY SUBNETS is a breathtakingly treasonous PARANOIA equipment book by ERIC MINTON and the TRAITOR RECYCLING STUDIO. This 96-page hardcover equipment book for PARANOIA players, the long-awaited follow-up to the first STUFF, contains over 100 all-new items and services. Many are illegal for Alpha Complex citizens to buy, own or even know about. So STUFF 2: The Gray Subnets gives you a strong edge against your enemies and other players. Wait, that's redundant....
Just look at what you get in STUFF 2:
- Weapons like the Psionic Detonator, Nuclear Slugthrower Rounds, Toilet Firebombs and (brrr!) the Chainsaw Gun.
- Blackmail material you can use on wealthy high-clearance citizens. What could possibly go wrong?
- Illicit services like Mutant Power Training, NuIdentity, the online game AlphaRage, Alibis-R-Us and Treason Scene Cleanup.
- Great new medications like ClotAlot, Meme Paste, Weepy and the first drug for bots, FORTRANce.
- Now you can own a CyberNeck, the Speak-with-Head Perfused Brain Reactivator and 'Squishy' the Faciomimetic Bio-blob.
Hey, Gamemaster! STUFF 2: The Gray Subnets offers lots of information on the illegal INFRARED Market: where to find it, what it carries, whom to bribe and how to school players in the risks of under-the-table shopping.