Dune: Adventures in the Imperium RPG Gamemaster’s Toolkit
This four panel decorated screen includes a 32 page booklet offering all manner of gamemaster support. The perfect way to build your story and perhaps even your legacy on the dunes of Arrakis.
The Gamemaster's Toolkit contains:
- Beautiful artwork that wraps around the outer facing panels of the screen.
- Reference tables and key rules
- 32 page Gamemaster booklet with tools and advice on creating and running a Dune: Adventures in the Imperium campaign. The booklet contains:
- Adventures in the Imperium - a discussion of the themes and conflicts in Dune and how to use them in your campaign to create new adventures. Each theme comes with several scenario outlines.
- Adventure Generator - based on the John Carter system this section offers a wealth of tables and charts to randomly create a Dune adventure and populate it with NPCs.
- Intrigues - 4 ready-made intrigues that set up a situation for the player characters to investigate
- Locations - 3 fully detailed locations, complete with NPCs and scenario hooks - a spice smuggler den, an underworld den in Arrakeen and a House Wakyu spacecraft for passage on a Guild Heighliner.