Warhammer 40,000: Starter Set
This boxed set includes:
1x 64-page softcover Warhammer 40,000 Starter Set Handbook – Includes construction guides, rules tutorials, and training missions to get you up to speed without hassles and headaches
38x plastic push-fit Citadel miniatures – This box is stuffed with loads of miniatures to build, paint, and play with. There are two starter forces in the box, with leaders, troops, and support elements – all designed to be assembled without glue, so you can get stuck in with minimal fuss. These miniatures are all supplied with their appropriate bases, and the box features:
11x Space Marines
Genetically-enhanced soldiers created for war. Their already-deadly skills are enhanced with power armour that amplifies their strength and endurance, and brutal weapons to utterly annihilate any foe.
- 1x Captain in Terminator Armour: A veteran of a thousand wars, ready to lead a strike force against any foe
- 5x Terminators: Veteran warriors clad in nigh-impenetrable armour and armed with heavy weapons
- 5x Infernus Marines: Armoured troops who wield powerful flame weapons to keep swarming enemies at bay
Utterly alien creatures from a distant galaxy, driven by a gestalt consciousness. They desire nothing more than to consume all life, absorbing and reconstituting its biomass into ever-more-vile creatures.
- 1x Winged Tyranid Prime: A swooping conduit for the Hive Mind's will, connecting all Tyranid creatures within close proximity
- 1x Psychophage: A massive, highly specialised monstrosity, eager to consume enemies with its horrific maw
- 3x Von Ryan’s Leapers: Mantis-like hunters that lash out from the shadows to ensnare unwary prey
- 20x Termagants: Scuttling hordes of simple Tyranid creatures, armed with weapons that project living ammunition
- 2x Ripper Swarms: Small beasts tasked with finishing off weakened enemies and picking their bones clean
2x reference sheets – One for each army, including simplified datasheets for each unit that will help keep your games running smoothly.
1x 30" by 22.4" double-sided gaming mat – A foldable paper playing mat that features different battlefield art on each side.
2x range rulers and 10x six-sided dice – These essential accessories are used in games of Warhammer 40,000 for movement, shooting, close combat, and more.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Colour paints.