A complete new role-playing game of post-apocalyptic insanity, where intelligent mutant animals have inherited a devistated Earth and humankind teeters on the brink of disaster.
* Over 100 mutant animals.
* Create, design and build your own mutant animals.
* Optional Human Mutants, who sacrifice their humanity for mutant powers.
* The evil Empire of Humanity and their canine henchmen.
* The free state of Cardania and other refuges for mutant animals.
* The world turned upside down by genetics and madness.
* World overview and history.
* Six adventures to get you started, plus random encounters and tons of ideas.
* Equipment, weapons, skills and everything you need to play, right here.
* A complete game. Suitable for use with Heroes Unlimited.
* Unleash your imagination!
* Over 200 pages.
"After The Bomb is a role-playing game published by Palladium Books in 2001. It uses the Palladium's Megaversal system, and features mutant animals, anthropomorphic or otherwise, in a post-apocalyptic setting.
The storyline of After The Bomb introduces a post-apocalyptic setting, centered around the eastern United States, where most of the area is populated by the mutated animals that form the majority of society